KLEENGUARD* A40 Protective Overalls offer ultra low-linting, anti-static and silicon-free protection and are generously cut for extra worker comfort.
They can be used for a variety of applications, from work with hazardous dusts through to chemical handling; especially well suited for critical processes such as spray painting, pharmaceutical manufacturing and electronic assembly.
Suitable for process critical production such as pharmaceutical industries, manufacturing, utilities, electronics, agriculture and paint spraying.
• Protection against chemical splash and particles
• Film laminate technology provides an outstanding barrier against a wide range of chemicals
• Particle protection holds out > 99% of fibres greater than 1 micron
• Strong triple stitched seams help protect against tearing
• Hood designed for respirator use and freedom of movement
• Full length zip, eases ability to get in/out of garment
• Ultra low-lint performance, film laminate and internal seams significantly reduce levels of 'lint'
• Anti-static fabric EN 1149-1 for critical areas
• Silicone free, ideal for paint-spraying
• EN 1073-2 approved for radioactive dust protection
• Compressed packaging provides auto-dispensing system and reduces storage space
• Sealed poly-bags for low contamination risk